From March 24 to March 26, CAF America conducted a survey that involved more than 500 organizations worldwide to learn how the growing threat of the coronavirus global pandemic affects their organizations and how they are coping with COVID-19 in their communities. The survey included organizations from 93 countries spanning across 6 continents.
Key Findings include
- 96.5% of respondent organizations have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- 67.93% of respondents have seen a decrease in funding and reported difficulties in reaching donors.
- The main difficulty organizations face in adapting their operations to the current conditions is the lack of infrastructure and access to systems that allow moving their work online.
- Nearly 10% of organizations surveyed were forced to suspend their work.
- Not being able to rely on volunteer support and/or functioning with limited staff due to illness, many organizations have staff working double the hours to meet their beneficiaries’ needs.
To download the full : https://www.cafamerica.org/covid19report/