AGCO Africa is making a final call for applications for its skills development initiative under the banner of ‘Advancement in Agricultural Education’. Fully funded by the AGCO Agriculture Foundation (AAF), the initial intake for the Africa Agribusiness Qualification will comprise 20 participants.
Applicants who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply for the programme:
• Minimum Matric or equivalent (NQF Level 4) with a proficiency in English and maths, and computer literacy
• Must hold a South African ID or work permit
• Minimum of three years’ work experience in the agricultural or an allied industry, including involvement with agricultural projects through NGOs and government projects.
• Work experience within a sales or technical environment will be an advantage
• Commitment to the part-time one-year programme
Applicants will be selected by a committee based on the listed criteria and the quality of the answers provided to each question. The selection process also includes interviews and other necessary background checks. The 20 finalists selected will be invited to participate in the 2021 cohort of the AAQ programme in South Africa.
Online applications for the September 2021 intake are now open.
Visit www.agcofoundation.org/aaq// to apply. Applications close on 11 June 2021.